Finding a suitable eyeliner for your watery eyes with long-lasting capability is almost as difficult as drawing a perfect wing in one go! Either the liner is too dry or too thin to stay on your watery eyes. Your eyes can get a lot worse if the eyeliner you are wearing is not specified for watery and sensitive eyes. So you have to look wisely for the best eyeliners for watery eyes if you want to save yourself from the pain.
If your eyes becomes watery whenever you wear eyeliner or some other eye makeup, that means the product you are wearing isn’t suitable for your eyes. This is why it is a must to use hypoallergenic products that are not harmful for watery eyes.
Here’s a list of some best eyeliners for watery eyes down below. Check them out and find the perfect eyeliner for your watery eyes.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table of Best Eyeliners for Watery Eyes
- 1. Stila – Stay All Day – Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner for Sensitive & Watery Eyes
- 2. Rimmel Scandal’Eyes – Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil – Black
- 3. Revlon – Color Stay Eyeliner Pencil – Black
- 4. Maybelline New York Makeup – Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner – Blackest Black
- 5. Sephora Collection – Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner – Matte Black
- 6. Jillian Dempsey – Natural Kôhl Eyeliner – Cruelty-Free Waterproof Pencil with Built-in Smudger
Comparison Table of Best Eyeliners for Watery Eyes
Stila - Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner for Sensitive & Watery Eyes
Rimmel Scandal’Eyes - Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil
Revlon – Color Stay Eyeliner Pencil
Stays in place
Smooth and pointy tip
Dries quickly and lasts long
Lasts from day to night
Creamy and smudge-free formula
Suitable for sensitive & watery eyes
Rich and intense color
Built-in smudger and sharpener
Available in variety of shades
Maybelline Eye Studio - Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Sephora Collection - Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
Jillian Dempsey - Natural Kôhl Eyeline
Highly pigmented color
Long lasting & waterproof gel eyeliner
Oil-free and smudge-proof
Built-in smudge tip & sharpener
Retractable waterproof eyeliner
Creamy texture and budge-resistant
Ultra-pigmented & smooth formula
With built-in blender tool
Organic and natural ingredients
1. Stila – Stay All Day – Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner for Sensitive & Watery Eyes
Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner is one of their best selling eyeliner. Just like its name, it does stay all day, giving you the perfect bold and dramatic look. The smooth waterproof, and smudge-free formula glides swiftly, causing no irritation, so it’s safe to say that this eyeliner works best for sensitive or watery eyes.
Rimmel Scandal’Eyes Gel Eyeliner Pencil gives you the best fashion-forward look with a dramatic effect. The highly intense color helps you create the most edgy look and stays put on your eyes all day long. It’s waterproof, and the smudge-free formula glides smoothly and causes no harm to your watery or sensitive eyes even if you wear a contact lens.
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner Pencil is America’s #1 best long-wear eyeliner. It’s creamy and intense color formula lasts up to 16 hours. You can use the pencil to create the perfect line but if you want a softer smoky look, then use the built-in smudger. This eyeliner is tested to be non-irritating, making it suitable for watery eyes and people who wear contact lenses.
4. Maybelline New York Makeup – Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner – Blackest Black
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner is here to give your eyes a dramatic effect for a lasting impression. The soft and creamy gel eyeliner is effortless to use with the applicator that comes with it. The smooth texture sways entirely on your lids, and the intense pigment defines your eyes thoroughly. The oil-free and smudge-proof formula is ophthalmologist, dermatologist, and allergy tested, which makes it the best eyeliner for watery or sensitive eyes.
5. Sephora Collection – Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner – Matte Black
Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner is not only waterproof but also lasts pretty well. Apply the creamy texture of eyeliner along your lash line and gain the best results without the fear of getting watery eyes. You can use the built-in smudge tip to create a different look. Also, if the tip feels a little blunt, sharpen it with the pull out sharpener.
6. Jillian Dempsey – Natural Kôhl Eyeliner – Cruelty-Free Waterproof Pencil with Built-in Smudger
Jillian Dempsey Natural Kôhl Eyeliner contains all the organic and naturally-derived ingredients hand-selected by Jillian Dempsey herself to create the best waterproof eyeliner. Since most of the ingredients are organic, there is no chance of getting chafed or watery eyes, so rest assured. The richly pigmented color makes your eyes pop, or you can get a smokier look by using the built-in blender tool.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
- What are the best eyeliners for watery eyes?
- Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid EyeLiner.
- Jillian Dempsey Natural Kôhl Eyeliner.
- Revlon Color stay Eyeliner Pencil.
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner.
- Why do eyes water when you wear eyeliner?
- The makeup can wash into the eye and clog the Meibomian glands, making eyes more dry and more likely to tear up .
- What can cause watery eyes?
- Lots of things can cause watery eyes, like infections, allergies, injuries and even aging.
Wearing an eyeliner while having watery eyes can be really annoying because the product keeps coming off, and in no time, you’ll end up with raccoon eyes. So the eyeliner you use must be super waterproof, smudge-free, certified for sensitive eyes, and stays for a long time, or else you will have to deal with the struggle of having waterfalls from your eyes.